Inspired by Chew Out Loud
How have I not posted a recipe for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies?? They're my husband's favorite cookie! Well, it is about time. I decided to do something nice for my hubby and make said favorite cookie today.
What you need:
3/4 cup granulated Sugar
1 cup packed Brown Sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Almond Extract
3 cups Flour
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
What you need to do:
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together sugars and softened butter together until 'fluffy' in a mixer.
3. Crack eggs into a separate small bowl, so the shell doesn't get in the mix. Add in eggs one at a time. Next, add almond and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add together all dry ingredients.
5. Start your mixer and add in mixed dry ingredients, slowly.
6. Once all mixed, on a greased cookie sheet or place parchment paper on your cookie sheet, placed small balls of cookie dough 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 10 minutes, until edges are a little brown.
8. Place on a cooling rack for about 3-5 minutes.