RSS

Chicken Bundles

Hey followers! Thank you so much for you support from last post :) I really appreciate it! 
I'm going to try to bake more and bring back THEMED BAKER'S SUNDAY!! 

Ok, I'm making a post for this simple, but awesome looking dinner idea!

Chicken Bundles
What you need:
1/2 Julienne Carrots
2 cups Cooked Chicken, diced
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
4 medium Green Onion, diced
1/2 cup Red Pepper
1 package (6.5 oz) Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese, softened
1 box Phyllo Dough, thawed
Cooking Spray

What you need to do:
Preheat oven to 375.
Pan fry carrots, to slightly tender and add chicken.
In a separate bowl, while chicken is cooking, stir together all ingredients. 
When chicken is done cooking, add in carrots and chicken to your veggie/cheese mix.

Here is how you make your bundle:

I'm sorry for the background noise, I like to listen to music and my husband was putting dishes away (How sweet of him!)
Bake for 20 to 30 min until they are browned. 
Enjoy!

0 Lovely Thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!