RSS

A Themed Baker's Sunday #15

Whew! It took me a while to go through all of those LOVELY recipes! Thank you all so much for participating! This last Themed Baker's Sunday, I didn't want to make it about winning, so here are a few unique recipes that really popped!

White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies By: Life's Simple Measures
This is so different! I LOVE it! Cranberry's have had a bad rep, but they're coming back in 'style'.


Butternut Squash Bake By: The Better Baker
You always see sweet potatoes on the table but never squash! I'm defiantly making this for next year!

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies By: Cook with Sara
OOO This is a great right before Thanksgiving teaser or a great treat in between Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS!

Turkey Cake Pops By: The Sweet Swiper
You know I am a bit biased when it comes to cake pops, they're just so darn cute!!

Tell me that these are not adorable and delicious looking!! These are a must make!

Cabernet Cranberry Sauce By: The Kitchen is My Playground
I'm not big into cranberry sauce, but this recipe makes me want to try it! I'm going to be making this next year as well!!

For our next Themed Baker's Sunday, the votes are in and its................
........
........

BERRIES!
Any berry you can think of can be involved!!! 
Link up, make sure you put my button on your recipe, and go comment on other blogger's yummy deliciousness!!!


8 Lovely Thoughts:

The Better Baker said...

Thanks soooo much for featuring my butternut squash recipe. It's definitely a winner! I'll be excited for you to try it.

Jess Wakasugi {Life's Simple Measures} said...

Awww, wow! Thanks so much for the feature, I truly appreciate it. Linking up with a couple of recipes and I can't wait to see everyone else's! Thanks again!!

Kirsten said...

Thanks so much for featuring my turkey cakepops.....they were a lot of work, but definitely a hit!!

ann low said...

Thanks for the invite & hosting :) I've linked up my Cranberry Yogurt Chiffon Cake.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mini Bundts!!! Love all the other great ideas!

Andi said...

Hi thank you for the invite, I have shared raspberry filled cookies. Yummy they remind me of bakery style in Maine. have a great day Andi

Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Cabernet Cranberry Sauce!!! It's deeee-lish! I've linked up a couple of berry treats for this week. Thanks so much for hosting!

Spbo News said...

https://developers-id.googleblog.com/2017/05/tips-pengalaman-pengguna-untuk-membantu.html

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!