RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 12

Number 6
Strawberry Coconut Ice Cream by: Purple Chocolat Home

Number 5
Strawberry Pie by: Served Up With Love

Number 4
Jello Cheesecake Trifle by: Shugary Sweets

Number 3
Strawberry Fudge Pie by: The Daily Smash

Number 2


AND NUMBER 1
Croquembouche Piece Montee By: Catalina Bakes


Congrats! Grab my I was featured button ---->
I was going to have this weeks theme be something that you guys voted for, BUT I want to see what everyone made/is making for 4th of July!



I want to see Red Whites and Blues! Flags! Anything and Everything Patriotic!!!!

18 Lovely Thoughts:

Jess said...

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend, linked up with my 4th of July Cream Wafers!

Dulce Dough said...

Thanks for the invitation--I linked up my cake! Have a great 4th!

The Outlaw Mom said...

Thanks for letting me know about your link party! I linked up my Coconut Sprinkle Strawberries. Happy 4th! :-)

Kristin said...

Thanks for the invite! Happy 4th of July!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me know about this fun link party!

Aimee said...

Thanks for the feature! I linked up some red velvet cupcakes!

Aimee

Kirsten said...

Hi there! I've brought over some 4th of July decorated cookies! Thanks for the invite!

Tadka Pasta said...

Thanks for inviting us. We brought our Pat-oreo-tic Pops!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up two of my 4th of July recipes. :)

Chels said...

Thanks for hosting, I linked up my Two Tone Cheesecake!

~jan said...

Thanks for the invite to the party! I hope you love the Firecracker Cake as much as we did!

~jan at The Paisley Cupcake
http://thepaisleycupcake.blogspot.com

Miz Helen said...

You are having a great celebration with all this wonderful food. Thank you so much for inviting me and thank you for hosting. Have a great 4th and come to see me again!
Miz Helen

Amanda said...

Hi! I'm Canadian and we're not as flashing in our patriatizem as you guys are....so I just linked up my rockie road fudge bars...which are like mountains...which we have a lot of in canada? I'm pulling at strings here!!

Served up with Love said...

So honored my Strawberry Pie was featured. Thanks a bunch! Now to see what I have for this week!

MrsFoxsSweets said...

Hi! Thanks for the invite! I linked up my Fireworks cookies and 4th of July Cupcakes!

Catalina said...

I'm so happy and honored that my Croquembouche is the number one, thank you so much!! All your creations are so amazing, I love the creativity I see here. We don't celebrate this holiday in my country, so no recipe this time (and I haven't been in town, so no baking :/), but I wish we had something like that, too!

lizy b said...

Thanks for the invite! Linking my 4th of July cookies! So fun to see everyone's creations!

Heather said...

thanks for the link up! The mini cheesecakes are up :) All the other recipes look amazing. Happy birthday USA!
http://itsyummytomytummy.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!