RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 13

Last week's patriotic theme was great!! 
There were so many amazing treats, I wish I could have picked them all!

Number 6 - There was a tie!
I picked this one because it my not be for our country, but they were patriotic none the less and I think this cake looks amazing!

Lemon/Cherry Canada Day Cake By: Trilogy Edibles

Number 6
Firecracker Cake By: The Paisley Cupcake

Number 5
Pat-Oreo-tic Pops By: Tadka Pasta

Number 4
Firework Cupcakes By: Lady Behind the Curtain

Number 3

Number 2
 All American Apple Bites By: Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Number 1
Cheesecake Filled Strawberries By: Meg's Everyday Indulgences

Congrats! Please grab my I've been Featured Button --->

I have decided to extend the free giveaway for a Brownie Pop Mold until the end of the month!
All you have to do is:
Follow me on my blog
Like me via Facebook
Follow me via Twitter
and
leave me a comment HERE.


This Week's Theme: CARAMEL!



13 Lovely Thoughts:

Karen @ Trilogy Edibles said...

Thanks for the feature. I've got two caramel recipes to share!

Kim McCallie said...

I linked my Salted Chocolate-Covered Caramels. Happy to be able to be a part of this week's party.

A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday
http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/07/sweet-indulgences-sunday-12.html

Unknown said...

Thanks! Oooooh caramel....what to bake?

Michael said...

Caramel is my favorite food group :) I couldn't decide what to link up!! Enjoy,
Aimee

Jigglebuns said...

I've shared 2 of my favorite caramel recipes today. Thanks for hosting!

www.worldaccordingtojiggle.blogspot.com

Pastry Chef Baking said...

I just linked Caramel-Glazed Blondies - thanks for hosting. Love all the patriotic-themed desserts! There are some seriously talented people here.

Miz Helen said...

Hi Alyssa,
I am so honored that you have featured me on your Themed Bakers Sunday. You are so kind to include me with such great features. I sure wish I had something with Caramel, but low I do not. I will have to work on that. I will look forward to coming another time, it is a great hop! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful week!
Miz Helen

Miz Helen said...

I meant to tell you that I have posted your button and link on my Featured Blogger Page. Thanks again!!
Miz Helen

MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for the link up. I have posted my Coffee Caramel Peanut Buttercup Cupcakes! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Linked up with my Chocolate Salted-Caramel Mini Cupcakes, these little gems are to-die for!

Catalina said...

Oooh, what a fabulous theme! I mean who doesn't love caramel?! Everyone MUST love it :D I've linked up Biscotti Fiorentini and Meringue Coffee Cake with Dulce de Leche, Salted Pistachios, Cranberries and Chocolate :)

Rose said...

A simple 4 ingredient "Best Ever Caramel Ball" recipe, de-licious!

http://northdakotacountrygirl.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-ever-caramel-balls.html

Jenn Erickson said...

Mmmm...not only delicious, but beautiful too!

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!