RSS

The Elk Public House


(Photo taken from here)
Located at 1931 W Pacific Avenue in Spokane (Browne's Addition), this restaurant has very college-y atmosphere. There isn't much to the menu, but from the options they give you, it's pretty good!  

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the menu, but it was one page that included Appetizers, Sandwiches and Specials. All the burgers and sandwiches come with either Corn pasta salad, potato salad, regular potato chips or jalapeno chips. 

I took my mother out before I leave to New Mexico. She got a Black Bean Burger (She's a vegetarian) with the corn salad and I got a Grilled Lamb Sandwich with the corn salad as well. 
(I know it's dark, sorry!)

Here is the inside. The place is packed in the patio and it was almost closing time, so no one was inside. 

The bar is on the other side of the wall. 

Service was not the best. Our server barely came by. We had to hunt him down for the check!
As I said earlier, I felt the options were limited, but were good. 
My favorite part of the whole experience was the corn pasta. So good! 

All in all, I would go back. I give it 3.5/5 stars. 



Elk Public House on Urbanspoon

0 Lovely Thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!