Great for sandwiches!
What you need:
5 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Sugar
5 tbsp Butter
2 1/2 tsp (1 Envelope) Active Dry Yeast
2 /2 cup Warm Water
What you need to do:
1. Combine flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
2. Cut butter into 8 slices and add each piece and mix until clumpy.
3. Whisk yeast into water and add into mixture until dough-y. Let sit and cover for 10 minutes.
4. Mix once more and cover again for 30 minutes to an hour until it has doubled.
5. Lightly flour a surface on a counter, and place ball of dough on surface.
6. Split dough in half. Form both balls of dough into ovals and place into lightly greased and floured loaf pan.
7. You can make slits on top, if desired.
8. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until crispy and golden on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
9. Let cool for about an hour.
10. Cut into sandwich size slices and eat with your favorite fillings!!
Linked to THESE awesome linky parties!