RSS

The West Wing

4334 S Regal St
Spokane, Wa 99223

The West Wing on Urbanspoon
The West Wing is another branch of the White House Grill in Post Falls, ID.
I'd have to give this restaurant 4 out of 5 stars. Their a bit on the pricey side, to me, for what you get, but worth it in the long run. 

If you do not like garlic or just mildly like it, DO NOT GO! Everything except for their fries contain massive amounts of garlic in it and it's amazing!

This was my going away 'party' and I went out with my mom and my dad. 
I miss them so much :(

When you enter you can see the kitchen. It's not too big so you're pretty close to the people at the next table but far enough away that they'll mind their own business. 

I'm in the patio and they have massive open doors into the restaurant.

Other side of restaurant.

Patio.

The best appetizer EVER! It's a Balsamic Vinegar inside olive oil with crushed garlic on top served with sliced French Bread. This garlic packs a punch, but its oh so good!

I got the gyro with fries and pasta salad. The pasta salad was a bit too much on the mayo-y side, but I'm not a fan of mayo, so I'm biased. The gyro was delicious! The meat was so tender and flavorful with a tzatziki sauce that topped it off into perfection.

My mom got a Balsamic Spinach salad. It's pretty big, and pretty garlic-y. There are chunks of garlic inside, along with croutons and Romano cheese.

My dad got the same thing as me, but vegetarian. They put mixed veggies inside along with feta cheese and tzatziki sauce. 

Update: This restaurant is now closed. You can still visit the main branch in Post Falls, ID.

0 Lovely Thoughts:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!