RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 10

WOW! 10 Themed Bakers Sundays!!! Crazy!
I am SO sorry that I'm late! I have a sinus infection and I was asleep for most of the day yesterday!
Please forgive me. Onto your top 6!!

Number 6
Cheesy Garlic Herb Bread by: Slice of Southern

Number 5
Blueberries and Cream Cake By: Flour Me with Love




Number 4
Dulce de Leche Banana Cream Pie By: The South Padre Island

Number 3
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie By: A Little Bit Country A Little Bit Rock and Roll


Number 2




And Number 1
Raspberry Macarons By: U Try.it



YAY! Congrats to everyone! Grab my I was featured button --->

Ok, one announcement before I say what our next theme is:
Enter for my giveaway! 
No catch, no gimmicks, I just have an extra brownie pop mold (brand new, never used) and want to give it away!

All you have to do is:
Follow me on my blog
Follow me via Twitter
Like me on Facebook!
And comment HERE that you did all three and Presto!
You have until July 1 2011 to enter.

Ok, Now that business it out of the way, What is our theme???
Citrus!
This includes: Lemon, Lime, Orange, Grapefruit, and any combination of the four! 
Drinks, Desserts, baked goods, Etc!


11 Lovely Thoughts:

Chels/Catz in the Kitchen said...

Mmm, all of those featured treats look soo good! I linked up my Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake :)

Michael said...

Thanks for hosting. It was so hard to narrow down my choices and I still linked up 4 recipes! Enjoy!
Aimee

Pastry Chef Baking said...

Just linked up Frosted Banana Cake - thanks for hosting

Amy said...

Thank you so much for selecting my Raspberry Macaron as the #1 for your top 6! I'm so excited and happy! I already signed up for the giveaway. :) Thank you for inviting and reminding. I love citrus fruit. Let me think of what to submit! Have a good week.

Amy
http://utry.it

Anonymous said...

Just linked up my Lemon Bars. Love your blog!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked my Lemon Cream Pie. :)
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

Michele said...

What a fun linky party! I love citrus. Thanks for the invite. I've linked up my key lime pie smoothie but I've got tons more yummy citrus treats on my blog under the label "citrus."
Michele
http:/sweetluvininthekitchen.blogspot.com

Slice of Southern said...

Thanks for featuring my Cheesy Garlic Herb Bread!!! This is so much fun. I grabbed one of your buttons and placed it on my blog! Now I'm going to look for some citrus recipes!!! Thanks again!

Catalina said...

Thank you for inviting me to your link party :) I've linked up Creme Fraiche Lemon Tart and Kumquat Spiced Cupcakes with Creme Fraiche Frosting. Kumquats are very similar to oranges, so I hope they can be added to the group of citruses :) Thank you!

Erin @ Art+Food+Life said...

I am sharing my strawberry lemonade. What is next week's theme?

I am following you on all three :)
twitter: @artfoodlifeblog
facebook: facebook.com/artfoodlife

NCSue said...

Thank you for hosting. I'm a new follower, and I need your help.
I have a page on my site that lists more than 300 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Yours is listed there, too! I'm trying to update the list to include a brief phrase describing each link. Can you sum yours up... hopefully in a dozen words or less? Check under the header for the link to that page.
NCSue
http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!