RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 11

Sorry it took me so long to post!
Let's see who made the top 6!!

Number 6


Number 5
Grand Marnier & Spiced Rum Fruit Dip By: My Kitchen is My Playground
Number 4
  Luscious Lemon Tart By: Flour Me with Love


 Number 3


Number 2
 Lemon Streusel Muffins By: The Daily Smash


Number 1

Congrats to everyone! Grab my I was Featured Button If you'd like! --->

Quick announcement:
Make sure to enter to win my free giveaway!
I have an extra brownie pop mold and using random.org I will choose someone who has entered!
But...
You have to follow my blog
Follow me on Twitter
and Like on Facebook!
And leave me a comment HERE saying you did all three!


Ok, New theme!
STRAWBERRIES!


9 Lovely Thoughts:

Catalina said...

Wow! I'm so happy that I made it to the top 6 :) Thank you! This time I went a bit crazy and linked up my 4 favourite strawberry recipes: Strawberry Poppy Seed Sponge Cake, Rakvicky (Little Coffins), Strawberry Almond Cookie Bars and Croquembouche :) Thank you so much for inviting me :)

Martha said...

mmm love strawberries! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! And thank you for hosting.
I linked up my Strawberry Choc.-Chip Scones.

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

I'm so happy everyone enjoyed my Luscious Lemon Tart...thanks so much for the feature :)

Unknown said...

Linked up with my Double-Chocolate Strawberry Cookies! They taste JUST like chocolate-covered strawberries :)

Tracey @ Kitchen Playground said...

I'm honored to have made it into the top 6 for last week's citrus party! Thank you so much for the feature. This week I've linked up my Strawberry & Greens Salad with Honey Viniagrette. Thank you for hosting!
Tracey @ Kitchen Playground

Tracey @ Kitchen Playground said...

Oops! ... just thought about the fact that my strawberry salad isn't baked. Sorry. Hope you'll let me stay at the party! :)
Tracey @ Kitchen Playground

Michael said...

Thanks for hosting! ANd choosing my fudge bites as one of your favorites! I linked up some more goodies for you!
Aimee

Lisa said...

Just linked up with my Strawberry Choc Chip Bread. It's like taking a bite out of a chocolate covered strawberry.

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!