RSS

A Themed Baker's Sunday #20


Let's just dive right into it, shall we?

NUMBER 6
Apple Pie Cake By: The Sweet Swiper

NUMBER 5

NUMBER 4


NUMBER 3
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars By: Itsy Bitsy Paper


NUMBER 2


NUMBER 1
Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes By: Just Putzing Around in the Kitchen

Congrats everyone! Please take a I was featured button for your blog! --->

Now onto our next Themed Baker's Sunday!
The theme issss.....
CHOCOLATE!!!!
White, dark, milk, etc!
Happy Baking!


8 Lovely Thoughts:

The Sweet Cupcaker said...

so excited to be featured in last week's theme!! Love this week's theme!! can't wait to see everyone else's!

Martha said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up a scrumptious cheesecake :)

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

I have shared a Chocolate Chip Rum Cake. Thank you for hosting!

Kirsten said...

Thanks so much for featuring my apple pie cake! I've brought some chocolate whoopie pies and devil's food cupcakes this time around. Have a fantastic week!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up some brownie bites today. :)

Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Oooh, chocolate! I need some inspiration...and I found it!

Winnie said...

Thank you for inviting me to this party and thank you for hosting it.
I've linked up to my "Oreo Cookies" my "Checkerboard Cookies" and to my "CookieNashe"
(by mistake I also linked up to my "Apple Tart" - which has no chocolate in it. I'm sorry for that! You can remove it)
Winnie

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!