RSS

A Themed Baker's Sunday #21

Let's just dive right in!

Number 6
Earthquake Cake By: Life's Simple Measures


Number 5


Number 4
Over the Top Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies By: Picture Perfect Cooking


Number 3
Chocolate Bundt Cake By: Cupcakes with Sprinkles


Number 2
Kahlua Cake Trifles By: Just Putzing Around the Kitchen


Number 1
 White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cheesecake By: The Kitchen Cookie


Congrats to everyone and thank you for participating!
Please grab the I was featured button if you'd please --->

Unto our next theme,
COOKIES!


13 Lovely Thoughts:

Kristin said...

I've linked up my triple chocolate crinkle cookies. Thanks!

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I linked up my yellow bridal shower cookies:)

Maria @ JustCallMeMaria said...

Thanks for inviting me to join the party this week! I am linking up my Yin-Yang Cookies, enjoy!

Jess Wakasugi {Life's Simple Measures} said...

Oh yay!! Thanks so much for the feature, I'm so excited!

Linking up with some cookie recipes, can't wait to see everyone else's treats!

MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for hosting :) Have a Sweet Week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Over The Top Cookies this week! I am linking up with Snickerdoodles, Mississippi Mud Cookies, Pineapple Cookies & Pumpkin Cookies.

Tessa Domestic Diva said...

thanks for the invite! Too many tempting things here, great selection! I shared a healthier no-bake cookie perfect for an after school snack!

http://tessadomesticdiva.blogspot.com/2011/04/after-school-no-bake-cookie-snack.html

Winnie said...

Thank you so much for featuting my CookieNash (=Aogynas) - I'm honored!:)
Today I'm sharing my "White & Black Shortbread cookies", my "Homentachen filled with chocolate" and my "Special Honey Cookies"
Thanks again!!
Winnie

Anita Rowe Stafford said...

I have shared High Tea Lemon Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

Meghan said...

Thanks so much for the feature and hosting! Everything always looks so good!

Katya said...

Thanks for inviting to join your party! I linked up my Rosebud and Shiny Pearls Sugar Cookies.

Martha said...

Thanks for featuring the cheesecake and for hosting a cookies party! Yum, I think I'll pour a glass of milk.

The Sweet Cupcaker said...

so happy to join the cookie party!!

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!