RSS

Apple Cupcakes

Ok, I made these simple and awesome cupcakes a while back before I had a blog, but I wasn't able to take many pictures of how to do it! So here it is!

What you need:
Cupcakes, already  prepared
Small Powdered Donuts
Red Frosting
Red Crystal Sprinkles
Tootsie Rolls
Green Laffy Taffy's 

Whip up your red frosting.

Place a little bit of frosting on you cupcake, enough to make your donut stick.

Kitty decided to help, too!

Place your donut on your cupcake.

Frost your donut.

Make an indent on the top of your donut.


 
Should look somewhat like this.
Dip in red sugar. 
Out of you tootsie roll, make a stem and make a leaf out of you green laffy taffy.

Pretty easy, pretty quick, great for birthdays, barbecues, any occasion, really!

8 Lovely Thoughts:

Kim McCallie said...

Oh, I love it. I can't wait to make them for back to school. Thanks for the tutorial. I wouldn't have known to put the doughnut in there. I would have just piled on a bunch of frosting...duh!?! Thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

Hi Alyssa.I discovered your blog through your lovely guest post at 'The Sweet Details'. Tempting cupcake, looking so gorgeous.

Simply Sweet 'n Savory

Lisa said...

Those are just too cute. Thanks for linking them up to Sweets for a Saturday.

Jenn said...

These are so cute.

Anonymous said...

OMG! These are so cute and clever!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting.Its nice to be here...my second time actually.

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Great tutorial and nice doughnut tip too. Thank you for linking to Mmm ... Dessert.

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up last week on Whisking Wednesdays. I hope to see you back again this week. These are really neat, so creative!

http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/2011/06/whisking-wednesdays-6.html

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!