Serves 2-4 people, depending how hungry you are, I guess.What you need:
- 1 Russet Potato,Cubed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Turkey Bacon, chopped
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/8 cup Provolone, shredded
- 1/8 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2-4 Tortillas
1. In a skillet (I used an electric skillet), pan fry your potatoes until about done. Season them how you want. I used some salt, pepper, and some minced garlic. Add chopped turkey bacon.
2. On the side of the electric skillet, saute your onions and red pepper. Add in potato mixture once warmed.
3. Whip up your eggs, adding a little milk if desired and add into potato mix.
4. While the egg/potato mix is cooking, warm up your cheese on low heat. Adding in milk. I also added in some herbs such as basil, thyme, and oregano.
5. Pour your salsa on the bottom of the pan, for more flavor and so it won't stick to the pan.
6. Wrap up your egg mix in a tortilla. (Warning: Don't over stuff your tortillas, note, My tortilla ripped because of this. it made it harder to fold.) And place in pan.
7. Pour your cheese mix on top of the tortilla wraps and place in oven. Heat at 350 for about 10 minutes, checking in on it.
8. Cheese should be melted and tortillas should be soft.