What you need:
- 1 jar (10 oz) Lime Curd
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 mascarpone
- Yellow and green liquid food color (optional)
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts)
- Garnish: lime slices
- Whisk lime curd, sour cream and mascarpone in large bowl until blended.
- Stir in yellow and green food coloring to tint lime green, if desired.
- Fold in whipped topping. Evenly spoon into each crust.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight until set.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Sweets for a Saturday
Sweet Tooth Friday