RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 4

Ok, This one was HARD!!! So hard I had to have some honorable mentions at the end. Here are you winners!

NUMBER 6
Chocolate Pie By: Baker's Corner


NUMBER 5


NUMBER 4
Chocolate Sorbet By: Sweet as Sugar Cookies


NUMBER 3
Homemade Twix Bar By: Eating In Winnipeg


NUMBER 2
Chocolate Cake Cheesecake By: Teacher By Day - Chef By Night


AND NUMBER 1
CONGRATS!

Ok,  These are the ones that I couldn't decide should be tied, but there were quiet a few. 
Honorable Mentions:
S'mores Cheesecake Bars by: Sweet Escape

White Chocolate Bundt Cake by: My Kitchen Adventures





NEXT THEME!
Again, Put it to a vote and this week's winner was Bread! 




Link up your bread recipes! fruit breads, garlic breads, artisan breads, what ever has breads in the title!!!



20 Lovely Thoughts:

Lisa said...

I'm so happy my chocolate sorbet made it into the tops list. Thanks so much. This week I've linked up with my orange cream cheese bread and mango bread.

Martha said...

Thanks for the feature! I also love the looks of the homemade Twix Bars-Yumm!! Happy Sunday!

Amy said...

Thank you for featuring my Mocha Tiramisu Cupcakes on your Chocolate theme linky party! I'm thrilled and honored. :)

Amy
http://utry.it

Amy said...

Just linked up my Philly Friendship Braided Bread for this week. :) Hope you all would like it as much as my family does. Have a wonderful week ahead.

Anonymous said...

These chocolate recipes look so good! I linked my recipes for cornbread and easy banana nut bread.

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate Cake Cheesecake for the Chocolate Theme (and shame on the rest of you for making such yummy stuff, I am really trying to lose weight here!!). Although I keep looking for good bread recipes - so I'll be back next week to gain a few more pounds :-)

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

oh i'm number 3!! that's great!! thanks!! I need to try and find a bread recipe so i can link in on your hop!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Alyssa,
Thank you so much for inviting me to your party, it looks like we will have a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting and hope to see you on Thursday at my Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week!

Sonia said...

Hi Alyssa

Thank you for inviting me!!

Amanda said...

this is amanda from eating in winnipeg. i found another recipe on my other blog that i added! mini cheese scones!!

SallyBR said...

Nice party! I am wondering, though - does the post have to be new, or could I participate with one of my breads already blogged? Of course, I would use a very recent one (maybe the Pain de Provence) and edit the post to include a link to your party...

please let me know, ok? If you prefer to send me an email here it is

sallybr2008 at gmail.com

Thanks for the invitation!

Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the invite! Have linked up my Oatmeal Bread for this party. Happy hosting!

tara said...

thanks for the invite- I linked the rolls from last week.

Lisa said...

Thanks for your invite. I posted a delicious corn spelt bread.
http://lisas-kochfieber.blogspot.com/2011/05/aus-zwei-mach-eins.html

Martha said...

Thanks for the invite! I'm linked up and a new follower :-)

PinayinTexas said...

Hi Alyssa! Thanks for dropping by Pinay In Texas Cooking Corner and inviting me to join your linky. I've linked up my Banana Bread with Walnut Crumble!
Following you now via GFC & FB!
See you around...

K. The Littlest Crafter said...

Thanks for inviting us to link up and checking out our blog. We'll be back :)

Renee Paj said...

Thank you for the honorable mention!!! Submitting a very easy French bread recipe I made a few weeks ago with my son for this week's hop! Have a great day!!

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the invite. I love bread.

Unow22 said...

It’s important to know how long it takes to reach the ideal range without overheating All of these ways and products will help dilute and drain your system The best part is they have reviews and research to back up these claims So, make sure you thoroughly rinse and wash your scalp But, if you are smart, you can enjoy your cannabis and pass a drug test too For best results, you should start applying the Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo at least three to ten days before your test It is also best to consume this wonder mixture on an empty stomach so your body can absorb it more effectively. If you do not like the notion of drinking brightly colored liquids, you can simply take a pill instead. Detox tablets are the way to go if you know you will be tested for drugs shortly. They can persist anywhere from 5 to 15 days. Detox pills may contribute to the body’s metabolism, helping you to get rid of toxins faster. Through a range of detoxification programs, it delivers natural detoxification therapies for drug testing. It is for those who have a lot of time before a drug test and want to properly cleanse. Toxin Rid’s 5-Day THC Detox Pills are guaranteed to work every time. If they do not, you may rest assured the company will refund your money in full. This 5-day THC detox ensures you pass your drug test if used for the recommended amount of time.

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!