RSS

A Themed Bakers Sunday # 5

Wow! has it been over a month already? Well, these linky parties have been going great! And I'm especially excited for this next one, which I will announce soon. YOUR WINNERS ARE!

NUMBER 6
Cinnamon-Sugar Orange Knots By: The Daily Smash





NUMBER 5 



NUMBER 4
Cardamom Orange Buns By: The Guild of Knitting Kninjas

NUMBER 3
Cinnamon-Sugar Pull Apart Bread By: The Tasty Cheapskate


NUMBER 2



 AND..... NUMBER 1!!! 
Orange Pull Apart Coffee Cake By: Sweet as Sugar Cookies



Congrats Everyone! And if you've been featured this week, please, take my button!




This Week's Theme:
CHEESECAKE!




If you've posted a cheesecake before, I don't care, POST IT ANYWAY!
Can't wait to see what you've got for me!!





19 Lovely Thoughts:

Amy said...

Thank you for featuring my Philly Friendship Braided Bread, I truly appreciate it. All other recipes look wonderful and delicious too...yum...I'm going to bookmark some of them and make them in the near future. Of course, I'll be back again real soon! ;)

Lisa said...

Woohoo! I'm over the moon to see mine get the #1 spot. The other breads look really good too. I don't have any cheesecake recipes to link up this week, but I'll definitely try to participate in next week's theme.

Bizzy said...

What beautiful choices. I want to make each one of them.

Jeanie said...

Yippee! How fun. Everything looks so awesome. I love bread a little too much, I'm afraid.

Martha said...

Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Bread! Bread and I are fast friends :) The other features look scrumptious and I would love to try them too! I linked up the cheesecakes on my blog with another one coming sometime today :) Hope you enjoy them!

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

It's my day for a blog hop, I'd love it if you came over and shared one of your great recipes at savory sunday!! Have a great day :)

Sara said...

I don't see the linky - my contribution is a caramel macchiato cheesecake:

http://cookwithsara.blogspot.com/2010/03/caramel-macchiato-cheesecake.html

Penny Pincher said...

I couldn't find they linky either. I've posted Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes.

http://pennypinchingprovisions.blogspot.com/2011/01/blueberry-cheesecake-pancakes.html

Kneady Sweetie said...

I have linked up! Congrats to all of last weeks winners, they all look amazing and I want to eat basically all of them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to come back to your party. I LOVE all of your posts from this past week (between those cinnamon buns & the breads my waist doesn't love them as much... but I think my taste-buds might win)!!

Comfy cuisine said...

Thanks so much for the invite! Glad you found me! I've added my No-Bake Whipped Cream Cheesecake. Now following!

Michael said...

Thanks for the invite. I added my banana split cheesecake pies and Cheesecake Dip. Yum. I love what people are putting on here...

Chels/Catz in the Kitchen said...

Thank you so much for the invite :) I linked up my Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake, Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, and my Raspberry Cheesecake :)

This is great blog, I look forward to following you :)

Trisha said...

I've linked up my Japanese cheesecake and am happy to follow u'r blog!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Thank you so much for the invite! I linked up the Lion House Cheesecake. I'm also your newest follower. :) Can't wait to explore your blog more.

Anonymous said...

I linked up my Stacked Cheesecake Brownies. Thanks for inviting me!

Jenn Erickson said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to join the party! Love your blog name, creative vibe, and the theme for the week! It just so happens that I posted the recipe for my Cheesecake Mousse this week. I've linked it up today.

Best,
Jenn/Rook No. 17

Bites of Sweetness said...

Hi! Thank you for inviting me to your linky party! I posted my oreo cheesecake. Everything looks so good my mouth is watering!

Domesblissity said...

Hi Alyssa. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Domesblissity. I'd love to say I had a cheesecake recipe but it's something I don't make a lot of only because I'd have to buy cream cheese especially, which I don't. If anything, I'd have made a cheesecake in the past with leftover ricotta, sour cream etc. I'll see what I can come up with for next week's link party. Thanks very much for the invite.

Anne

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!