RSS

Citrus Cookies with White Chocolate

These are so easy to do and great tasting!

What you'll need:
  • 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
  • 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
  • 1/2 stick of butter
  • 1 tbsp lemon zest (or orange for more orange flavor)
  • 1 tbsp Orange juice
  • 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
  • 1 large egg
  • White chocolate
  • Edible glitter
How to make it:
Preheat your oven to 375*. In a mixer or in a large bowl mix your cookie mix to let free any clumps. Add in mascarpone cheese and butter until well mixed. Add lemon zest, orange juice, pumpkin spice, egg until smooth.

I used a small cookie scoop to make the good sized cookie.

Bake for 11 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a cookie rack. Cool completely.

In a small saucepan, melt your white chocolate. I poured a small bit of milk so it wouldn't burn, whisking often.

Dip each cookie halfway into the white chocolate. Let excess dip off.


Placed on waxed paper and sprinkle glitter if you'd like. Let cool on waxed paper.


To store, place wax paper in container. When stacking place wax paper in between.


Linked to:
Sweets for a Saturday 
Sweet Tooth Friday
Made It on Monday





10 Lovely Thoughts:

Carol @ There's Always Thyme to Cook said...

They look good! I love both white chocolate and citrus, nice combination!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

i love pairing citrus with different types of chocolate. These cookies sound fantastic and I can't wait to give them a try!

Angela said...

How cute! I love the pumpkin pie spice addition - genius!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so good...I just want to grab them and eat with my hot brewed coffee.You have a pretty blog and I like your recipes so I followed you.Hope you can come to my blog and if you like follow me too.thanks www.cookiedropletsetcbymarelie.com

HaleyLeann said...

Oh yum!!! These look fantastic! Thanks for linking up on Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

Lisa said...

Those cookies sound so tasty with so many wonderful flavors to enjoy. Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday. And congrats on how well your linky party is doing. I love that you have a new theme every week and can't wait for the next one.

Unknown said...

Sounds great! :)

I am so glad to see you join in on "Made it on Monday"

kankana said...

Such amazing flavor combination you used ... loving this cookies ...

Allison @ Alli 'n Son said...

Ohhh, these sound wonderful. The perfect cookie for summer.

I'd like to invite you to share this recipe on my weekly link-up, Sweet Tooth Friday. I hope to see you there. http://alli-n-son.com/2011/05/05/homemade-coffee-creamer/

Kim McCallie said...

These look unique and delicious. I always have a sugar cookie packet in my cabinet just in case...Thanks for linking to Sweet Indulgences Sunday on A Well-Seasoned Life.

Kim

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!