RSS

Mango Cupcakes

I wanted to make a simple cupcake for my husbands co-workers, because they requested cupcakes, but I just got home from work, was tired, hungry, and just wanted to relax. Plus, I had two mangoes that were going to go bad soon.

 I made some lemon cake and used a Mango Frosting that I just whipped up, and came out pretty good!
On these I added half a dark chocolate Pirouette and on some I added coconut, but since a lot of people don't like coconut, I added red nonpareils on the rest.




On these I added Caramel wafers from Holland from the World Market.

2 Lovely Thoughts:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

These look lovely. Thank you for linking up at Joy of Desserts. :-) When your husband's co-workers are making requests, that a fantastic sign that you are a great baker.

Chels/Catz in the Kitchen said...

I adore anything Mango! YUM!

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!