RSS

My First Award



I received my first award today! How exciting! Thanks so much, Jeanie from The Tasty Cheapskate.

Ok, Here are the rules that come with this award:


#1 You thank the person that awarded it to you and list a link back to them

#2 Tell 7 things about yourself

#3 Pay it forward by sending it to your favorite recently found new bloggers

#4 Contact the blogger that you have awarded and make them aware.

Here are seven things about me:
1. I'm married to a guy who is unlike any other guy. We are kids together and always will be. When we were engaged some of my family was a bit skeptical because of this reason, but I told them: Joe is the person for me, he makes me laugh more than anyone I know (which is so great for me because I used to be so depressed) I'm so happy when I'm with Joe. Even when I'm mad at him, I'm still happy when he's around. He brightens my life and in so many ways he doesn't even know, I'm sure he has saved my life. I love you, Joe.

2. I have 2 dogs and a cat. Cocoa, a wiener dog I've had for 5 years now and is my baby, Triskit, a yellow lab mix puppy who we just got in February, and Sherbert A.K.A Kitty who is a fluffy, orange cat who is very talkative and eats anything from spaghetti to popcorn (if it falls on the floor, we don't purposefully feed him junk.) except for kitty treats. He is a very strange kitty.

3. I have a BA in psychology with a minor in sociology. I love psychology, I love how the mind works, but its also a depressing field, which as I said before, I used to be very depressed, so I wanted to go in a different direction: Baking! I love baking, obviously. I love trying out new things and seeing how well people like them.

4. I never eat my own baking. I just don't have much of a sweet tooth anymore. Every once in a while I'll eat them, but not so often.
5. Ummm... Running out of things to say.... I love the smell of rubbing alcohol. No, really I do! LOL.

6. I've been to Brazil and El Salvador on mission trips.

7. My best friend in the whole world is my mom. We're very close, even though she lives in WA and I live in NM. :(

I pass this award on to.................*drum roll*............Amanda at The Sweet Detail. This was a tough decision, but Amanda has a lot of variety in her blog, which I love. She has a linky party called Savory Sundays , recipes, restaurant reviews, guest writers, and more. Congrats, Amanda!

4 Lovely Thoughts:

Amanda- Eating in Winnipeg said...

wow!! thanks so much!! this is great! what's the award called?

Jihane @ Sinful Sundays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jihane @ Sinful Sundays said...

Congrats on this award! I like learning new facts about people.

Unknown said...

Just linked up a cupcake, so far everyones cupcakes look soooo good! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!