What you need for the dough:
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 4 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- I used my fav cream cheese recipe HERE. Only thing different I did was i cut the recipe in half and i added a bit more vanilla to make it a bit more runny.
- Mix all of your bread ingredients together using an electric mixer, bread mixer, kitchen aid, Bosch, etc.
- Let rise in a warm place for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, Mix your cinnamon-sugar mix in a small bowl. Melt your butter and gradually add to cinnamon mix.
5. Once you bread is done, spread it out on a floured counter and flatten, making a rectangle with your rolling pin so that it looks like so:
6. Spread your cinnamon mix very well covering all the dough.
7. Start rolling the longer side towards you.
8. Once rolled cut 12 slices from your roll either by using a knife or a string.
9. Place in well greased baking pan and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden. While cooking, start making your frosting.
10. Once done, spread your cream cheese frosting over them while still hot.