RSS

Red Velvet Memorial Day Whoopie Pies

Well, Everyone else was making something for memorial day, so I wanted to join in on the fun!

These are super easy to make and super fun as well!

What you need:
1 Red Velvet Cake Box (Yes, I copped out)
2 eggs
1 stick butter
4 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla

What you need to do: (Super easy)
Mix everything together!! (See?)
Heat at 350 for 10-12 minutes

Let cool, completely.

(Sorry for picture quality, this was taken on my phone)
Lay upside down, 2 cookies.

Fill with frosting, starting from inside to out.

I did some in blue...

....and in white.

Holding sideways, dip and roll into sprinkles.

And presto you're done!


Linked to:

9 Lovely Thoughts:

Lisa said...

Your whoopie pies definitely look patriotic. Are you doing the themed bakers sunday again this week? If so, let me know when it's up so I can come by and link up. Hopefully, I'll have a recipe that fits your theme.

The Daily Smash said...

So cute I think I will make these for the 4th great easy idea :)

Kim McCallie said...

So cool for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. I'd like you to drop by my dessert linky party and share your recipe on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/05/sweet-indulgences-sunday-6.html

Jenn said...

These are so cute. I love that you rolled them in star sprinkles!

Jihane @ Sinful Sundays said...

These are so adorable! Love the star sprinkles!

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

So festive -- love it!

The Sweet Details said...

hey just wanted to let you know that i put up your guest post today! have a great weekend!

D+B said...

Love your blog!! I am definitely going to be your new follower :) I would love it if you followed me to @ for-the-luv-of.blogspot.com that would be great :) I am just starting out, but I am excited to share new recipes, crafts, and makeup.. And Giving away giveaways on mineral make-up!

Anonymous said...

I am going to make these tomorrow for a 4th of july party so fun and easy I will link it back to you on my blog when its posted. Thanks for the great ideas

Ashley
www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Twitter!